Wuhuu, finally! I come up with a new healthy recipe idea. 🙂 Perfect for vegetarians, carrot lovers or just for everyone who wants to try out new recipies.
What you’ll need:
1 tbs honey
1 tbs olive oil
1 spring onion, cut into small pieces
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
8 carrots, peeled, quartered lengthways
basil, to serve
lemon wedges, to serve
1 large bowl
1 small bowl
1/2 cup (130g) Greek-style yoghurt
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs (apple) vinegar
How to do?
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
3. Take the bowl and place in it: honey, oil, spring onion and pepper.
4. Add the carrots and toss them in the mixture to coat by using a spoon or your clean hands.
5. Arrange the carrots on the lined-tray. You can even pour the honey-oil mixture over them.
6. Put the tray in the oven and turn the heat down to 180°C. Roast them for 20 minutes on one side and then turn them over and roast for another 20 minutes until tender and caramelised.
7. While the carrots roast in the oven, prepare the sauce. Whisk the yoghurt, lemon juice and the vinegar in a smaller bowl.
8. After taking the carrots out of the oven, you can serve them on a large serving platter. Add a big spoonful of the sauce and sprinkle with basil. Serve the dish with lemon wedges.
Until next time dear gourmand people 😉 ,
P.s.: For more recipe ideas, click here.Like this