I got a bit creative today because I was looking for something sweet to eat. But instead of eating sweets, I prefer eating healthier food. So, I had some peaches left and a cup of yoghurt. And because I do the best to avoid sugar, I added some honey, instead.
I hope this inspires you as well, to make yourself some healthy treats. 🙂
For this recipe idea you’ll need:
* 4 just-ripe peaches, halved, stoned
* 1 tbs honey
* 100g yoghurt
* coconut flakes (for serving)
What to do?
1) Preheat the oven (150°).
2) Cut the peaches in half and remove the pip.
3) Drizzle the peaches with honey and cook them ~2 minutes on each side.
4) Transfer the peaches on serving plates by putting the cut side up.
5) I liked to mix the yoghurt with some honey as well. So I added both ingredients in a bowl to mix them together. But you can leave this step out, if you like.
6) Lastly, spoon the yoghurt into the holes of the peach halves and sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
Ready to serve 🙂
Enjoy and ’till next time,