A pasta dish is one of the easiest recipes you can do at home. The best you can do is changing the ingredients everytime you make yourself lunch/dinner. 🙂
So, today I made this yummy vegetarian bolognese meal and it took me less than half an hour.
If you want to try this recipe out, here’s what you’ll need:
– 350 g Spiral pasta
– 200 g Mushrooms
– 1 Red onion, finely chopped
– 1 Package of vegetarian mince
– Olive oil
– 500 g Chunky tomato pasta sauce
– Basil leaves
– Cheese (choose whichever you like), grated
And now follow these steps:
1) Place mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
2) Cook the pasta in a saucepan with 1,5 L water and a bit of salt.
3) Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat and cook the onion (~ 5 minutes).
4) Add the vegetarian mince, stir and let these cook for 7 minutes.
5) Add the mushrooms, stir and cook the mixture for 5 more minutes.
6) Add the tomato pasta sauce, stir and bring it to the boil for 3 minutes.
7) Add the pasta, stir until everything is mixed and add the grated cheese. Mix again
8) Now, it’s ready to be served (with basil leaves and some more cheese as toppings.)
Enjoy your meal! 🙂