Lately, I’ve been trying out new recipes with rice and this healthy meal is awesome tasty.
Perfect lunch or dinner idea for vegetarians or if you are looking for an alternative to meat.
So, what you’ll need:
° 2 Tomatoes
° 4 Mushrooms
° 2 Carrots
° 1 cup (220g) Rice
° 2 Vegetarian sausages
° Corn cob kernels (in can)
What to do?
1. Cut tomatoes, carrots, and mushrooms in cubes.
2. Use olive oil in a pan to cook the veggies and add some corn cob kernels by stiring.
3. Then, cook the rice in a saucepan of boiling water (following packet directions or until al dente).
4. Cut the vegetarian sausages in slices in the same pan with the veggies and cook them for ~3 minutes.
5. In a big bowl mix the veggies, sausages and rice and mix everything together.
6. Lastly, serve on a plate and arrange it with some baby spinach leaves.