I admit, I am a plant lady. I love flowers and all kind of green plants. The more – the better. 🙂
They lift my mood and especially as a work-from-home person, they are a joy to look at when sitting at the desk.
But, are there other benefits for having indoor plants? Yes, and even scientifically proven ones. 😀
- Plants may help to reduce stress levels: A study showed that indoor plants can make you feel more comfortable, natural and soothed
- Working with plants can be therapeutic
- They might boost your productivity and creativity
- They improve the quality of the indoor air + might help you with your sleep
- They help relieve stress and anxiety + calm your mind
- They boost your mood in winter (Totally agree!)
So, there you have it – enough reasons to buy more plants? 😀 Get them!